SOAP Toolkit 3.0 and SOAP::Lite interoperability problems

  • JuanFco Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Hello,

      I think I'm experiencing some kind of interoperability problem
      between an ASP client and a SOAP::Lite server. I'm using the
      SOAP Toolkit 3.0 for sending request.

      The problem seems to be that the SOAP Toolkit uses carriage
      returns/line feeds when encoding data to base64Binary, and I
      think the SOAP::Lite server doesn't get the request well.

      Could somebody confirm that I am right on this ?

      I attach on this mail the request that the SOAP::Lite server seems
      to be receiving, thanks in advance.

      --
      Juan Francisco Rodríguez
      Alma Technologies