soap-lite call fails on Windows 2003 using IIS6

  • lrrybrggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hi
      I'm in the process of converting to Windows 2003 server from Win2K.
      I have a soap call that works on the 2000 server, but I can not get
      it to work on the 2003 server. The error message that comes to the
      screen is CGI Error
      The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
      set of HTTP headers.
      But when I check the web logs it shows a 502 2 error. Is there
      something that I am missing that I did not set or some security
      setting that I need to change to get this to work. Here is the
      section of code that is making the call.
      $ServiceID = "Service";
      $PassWd = "Password";

      use SOAP::Lite;
      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('https://serveraddress/decryptTokenService')
      -> on_action( sub {
      join '/','https://serveraddr/decryptTokenService',
      $_[1]})
      -> proxy('https://serveraddr/decryptTokenService/decryptToken.asmx')
      ;

      my $method = SOAP::Data->name('decryptToken')
      ->attr({xmlns =>'https://serveraddr./decryptTokenService/'});

      my @params = ( SOAP::Data->name("userID" => $ServiceID),
      SOAP::Data->name("password" => $PassWd),
      SOAP::Data->name("encryptedToken" => "$MyCookie"));

      $soap->deserializer(SOAP::Custom::XML::Deserializer->new);

      my $Results = $soap->call($method => @params);

      Thanks
      Larry
    • Robert Eden
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
        are you running the exact same versions of Perl and all modules ont he 2003 box?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
          Yes Everything is the same the only differnt is the box and the OS.