Wrapped/literal WSDL file not interpreted correctly

  • valtherus_bs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      I provided a web service at http://134.169.104.38:8080/axis/services/WSPredisi?wsdl.
      The WSDL file is in wrapped/literal style, a better variant of document/literal and compliant to .NET.

      Although I return an array of complex type "result" in my webservice, SOAP::Lite seems to recognize a hash. This is quite problematic, because I will only recieve the first result (of many).

      Following my perl script:

      #!perl -w

      use SOAP::Lite;

      $fasta = ">P15455\nMARVSSLLSFCLTLLILFHGYAAQQGQQGQQFPNECQLDQLNALEPSHVLKSEAGRIEVWDHHAPQLRCSGVSFARYIIE\n
      >P66666\nMARVSSLLSFCLTLLILFHGYAAQQGQQGQQFPNECQLDQLNALEPSHVLKSEAGRIEVWDHHAPQLRCSGVSFARYIIE\n";

      my $service = SOAP::Lite-> service('http://axis.mibi.nat.tu-bs.de:8080/axis/services/WSPredisi?wsdl');

      my $ref = $service->getSignalPeptidesFromFASTA($fasta,"euk", 70);

      for $key (keys(%{$ref})) {
      print $key."\t".${$ref}{$key}."\n";

      The Result is:

      protein P15455
      signalPeptide true
      cleavagepos 22
      score 0.778952906586714

      The second result is missing because you can't insert the same key twice in a hash!

      I would like to use SOAP::Lite in my diploma thesis, but there seem to be many bugs interpreting WSDL files. And the use of  rpc/encoded is not contemporary! Maybe there is an option to use uri and prosy instead of service?

      I am looking forward for answers!