about perl invoking webservice

  • wan wanju
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      I'm trying to call Oracle Content DB webservice by SOAP::Lite in perl. However, Oracle deploys the services into different wsdl. For example, they provide a wsdl for login and others for managing.  When calling other wsdl,i have to be authenticated by the server. So after login,i should use cookie or session.
      the code:
      use SOAP::Lite;
      use HTTP::Cookies;
      my $wsdl = "http://aaaa/wsdl/RemoteLoginManager.wsdl";
      my $client = SOAP::Lite->service($wsdl);
      $login=$client->login("username","password",null,null);
      print "login data: $login";
      $wsdl="http://aaaa/wsdl/DomainManager.wsdl";
      $domain=SOAP::Lite->service($wsdl);
      $domain->updateDomain();// this statement will fail

      the last statement will fail cause the server don't know that i have logged in. I think i should do some cookie or session setting after calling the login service.
      I don't how to do this in perl soap lite. Can anyone help me? thanks.