Re: Option to remove encapsulation from SOAP-ENV:Body ?

  • crndeignan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2006
      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Eric Bridger <eric@...> wrote:

      > I believe you can use the on_action() method. Eg. I used this to remove
      > the SOAPAction header, but it could be used to override the default.
      >
      > $client = SOAP::Lite
      > ->on_action( sub {return undef;})
      > ->proxy( $proxy_uri);

      I've already defined an on_action() subroutine to remove the "#"
      between the URI and the method. But I need to keep the SoapAction
      header, otherwise the server would have no way of identifying the
      method I want to invoke.

      I've checked the doc again anyway, but on_action() only seems to
      infulence the SOAPAction

      Thanks anyway,
      Ciaran