soap and load balancer

  • david_ster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      I developed a client server application. Now I use a fixed endpoint to
      the cgi, but I need to switch to a load balancer, in order to address
      the call to the proper web server....is that possible with soap? Won't
      the SOAP message be braoken by the load balancer?
      Thanks anybody for the help!!!
    • Thomas Eden