Help with proxy or service description

  • seth_ucsc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      I have a program that uses SOAP::Lite. It works fine with version .60,
      but has problems with versions .66 and newer.

      This is the error I am recieving:

      A service address has not been specified either by using
      SOAP::Lite->proxy() or a service description)

      Does anyone know what changes have occured in SOAP::Lite to make this
      error occur?

      Here are the sections of code that I think are relevant:
      use SOAP::Lite +autodispatch =>
      service => 'https://ccuapi.akamai.com/ccuapi.wsdl';

      # -------------------------------
      # Get URLs from input file
      open(FILE, $file) || die "Cannot open: $!\n";
      my $cnt=0;
      print "Reading URLs ...\n";
      while (<FILE>) {
      chomp;
      print "$cnt: $_\n";
      my $u = SOAP::Data->type('string')->value($_);

      Thanks