Help with Client IP Address

  • aarhus_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi

      I have tried or the various examples in the archive of this list but
      haven't had any luck getting the client IP within a handler when using
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon.

      I am using a static mapping using an external file.

      I need to be able to retrieve the client IP as I need to use the IP
      for authorisation and authentication (the messages are signed using a
      shared secret and the IP address)

      ANy pointers welcome

      matt