axis2 web service - OMelement

  • Cristina Aurrecoechea
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      I have in the past written soaplite clients for Axis
      1.2 services, and access then via wsdl:
      $service =
      SOAP::Lite->service(http://xxxx.yyyy.edu:9020/axis/services/GenesByLocationService?wsdl");

      axis2 is very different from axis1.x. What are the
      issues/limitations/differences to be aware of when
      trying soaplite clients on axis2 services?

      Specifically I need to access a service implemented in
      axis2 using the OMElement class for the input and
      output (xml document). I guess I need access to the
      wsdl, which in axis is not that simple to generate
      from the code... Any ideas?

      Thanks
      Cristina