RE: [soaplite] SOAP::SOM problem: only last element of array isreturned under mod_perl

  • Sherzod Ruzmetov
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2006
      Thanks, Eric, for your time and response. Unfortunatley, that's not the way
      I'm creating the $som. I'm creating $soap object through usual:

      $soap = SOAP::Lite->proxy( ... );

      call. And I'm calling methods through usual:

      $som = $soap->call(...);

      syntax, and when I do:

      $som->method(); # <-- method() is actually SOAP::SOM::method(),
      # and not a placeholder for
      **some_method**.

      the problem as reported in my previous e-mail is unveiled, but ONLY
      when running as a mod_perl handler.

      Please folks, advise. I'll be up working on this issue all night tonight,
      and I would appreciate some insight on this.

      Thank you.

      --
      Sherzod Ruzmetov