Re: Error with SOAP::Lite and DBI

  • Nate Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      > One of the reason I can image (yet I didn't see it in practice)

      Thanks, but I don't think that's it. It looks like the person from
      the DBI list who replied chopped off the SOAP::Lite error stuff. Here
      it is:

      (in cleanup) dbih_getcom handle 'DBI::st=HASH(0x880f954)' is not a DBI
      handle (has no magic) at
      /s/perl-5.005/lib/site_perl/5.005/SOAP/Lite.pm line 781.

      This error is given by the client app. The object I'm trying to
      return is an un-blessed hash reference. I've run the program without
      SOAP to confirm this.

      --Nate