Type can't be found in a schema class

  • B. Duffee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23 4:02 AM
      <disclaimer: SOAP newbie>

      I'm getting a similar error using the service method to pick up a wsdl

      Type 'ArrayOfSettingVO' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'

      I found that the wsdl is pointing at a namespace on a site that requires
      cookies to fetch pages. I had to leave the issue before I could
      subclass the UserAgent to use cookies, so I don't know if that was the
      problem. Can you browse to 'https://xxxxx/xxxxx.xsd' or do you get a
      403 error which is what I was getting?

      <snippet from the pm generated by stubmaker.pl>

      login => {
      endpoint => 'http://xxxx:80/xxxx/axis/Context',
      soapaction => '',
      namespace => 'http://www.xxxx.com/xxxx/sdk/contextv2m0p0',
      parameters => [
      SOAP::Data->new(name => 'authModuleGroupName', type =>
      'xsd:string', attr => {}),
      SOAP::Data->new(name => 'lcid', type => 'xsd:long', attr => {}),
      SOAP::Data->new(name => 'componentSettings', type =>
      'intf:ArrayOfSettingVO', attr => {}),
      ], # end parameters
      }, # end login

      --