SOAP::Lite vs SOAP::WSDL

  • guyadihome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hi there,
      I am new to SOAP::Lite, and was wondering if SOAP::WSDL has any
      advantages over SOAP::Lite, and which module might be better to use.

      Thanks,
      Guy
    • guyadihome
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
        Hi there,
        I have been playing around lately with SOAP::WSDL, and would like to
        know if it has any advantages over SOAP::Lite. Also, which module is
        the better option of the two?

        Thanks
        Guy Naamati