Getting a list of WSDL records

  • punchcutter6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 1:59 PM
      It's possible I'm just gravely misunderstanding
      something, but I've recently started to look into
      SOAP::Lite for the purpose of pulling information
      from the Liferay portal product.

      I've been told to start by hitting the following
      URL, which will give me a list of WSDLs for the services
      offered by the server/portal:

      http://localhost:8080/tunnel/axis

      I've been over and over the S::L docs as well as just
      about everything I can find on-line about web services,
      SOAP, WSDL, etc, and I cannot for the life of me figure
      out what API I would use to pull a list of WSDLs from this
      thing. Firefox gives me a blank page :-)

      In a way I'm really mystified by the fact that all
      the docs I can find seem to assume that you already
      know what WS you want to access, if not all the details
      about it. I thought part of the thing with WS was that
      it works on an automated self-discovery principle. Where's
      the API for finding out which services are offered?!?

      Sorry, I'm just a bit frustrated :-} Thanks for any help.

      Dave

      p.s. Liferay have been less than entirely responsive (plus
      they cater primarily to Java), which is why I'm coming here...