Better but have a problem. Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite 0.68 Released

  • Chris McMahon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi...
           This is significantly better than 0.67.  However, I'm getting an error vs. the WSDL I need to read:

      Type 'ArrayOfstring' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'

      Any ideas on fixing this?

      On 7/6/06, Byrne Reese <byrne@...> wrote:

      I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
      sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new version is
      0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with WSDL less
      error prone.

      What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs (specifically
      the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.

      Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I can patch
      it immediately.

      Byrne Reese
      Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite

    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2006
        Yes. Apparently I forgot to check one file in. Damn it. So what worked
        for me in development didn't get fully released.

        Please stand-by. An update is forthcoming - perhaps by Monday.

        Chris McMahon wrote:

        > Hi...
        > This is significantly better than 0.67. However, I'm getting an
        > error vs. the WSDL I need to read:
        >
        > Type 'ArrayOfstring' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'
        >
        > Any ideas on fixing this?
        >
        > On 7/6/06, *Byrne Reese* <byrne@...
        > <mailto:byrne@...>> wrote:
        >
        > I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
        > sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new version is
        > 0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with WSDL less
        > error prone.
        >
        > What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs (specifically
        > the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.
        >
        > Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I can patch
        > it immediately.
        >
        > Byrne Reese
        > Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite

      • Chris McMahon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
          Byron, any news on a revamped 0.68?
          -Chris

          On 7/7/06, Byrne Reese <byrne@...> wrote:
          > Yes. Apparently I forgot to check one file in. Damn it. So what worked
          > for me in development didn't get fully released.
          >
          > Please stand-by. An update is forthcoming - perhaps by Monday.
          >
          > Chris McMahon wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi...
          > > This is significantly better than 0.67. However, I'm getting an
          > > error vs. the WSDL I need to read:
          > >
          > > Type 'ArrayOfstring' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'
          > >
          > > Any ideas on fixing this?
        • izbic1
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2006
            Is there any way that we can help with this release?

            --Matthew
            mruno@...

            --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Byrne Reese <byrne@...> wrote:

            > Yes. Apparently I forgot to check one file in. Damn it. So what worked
            > for me in development didn't get fully released.
            >
            > Please stand-by. An update is forthcoming - perhaps by Monday.
            >
            > Chris McMahon wrote:
            > >

            > > Hi...
            > > This is significantly better than 0.67. However, I'm getting an
            > > error vs. the WSDL I need to read:
            > >
            > > Type 'ArrayOfstring' can't be found in a schema class
            'SOAP::Serializer'

            > > Any ideas on fixing this?
            > >
            > > On 7/6/06, *Byrne Reese* <byrne@...
            > > <mailto:byrne@...>> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
            > > sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new
            version is
            > > 0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with
            WSDL less
            > > error prone.
            > >
            > > What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs
            (specifically
            > > the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.
            > >
            > > Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I
            can patch
            > > it immediately.
            > >
            > > Byrne Reese
            > > Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite