SOAP::Lite 0.68 Released

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 11:34 AM
      I have released a new version of SOAP::Lite. It is available on
      sourceforge now, or on CPAN in a couple of hours. The new version is
      0.68 and includes a number of fixes that make working with WSDL less
      error prone.

      What motivated the fixes is working with Google's APIs (specifically
      the AdWords API). So I have confirmed that that works now.

      Please let me know if you experience any problems so that I can patch
      it immediately.

      Byrne Reese
      Lead Developer, SOAP::Lite