help with SOAP::Packager

  • mr_ds909
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      hi,

      I am trying to get information from a database using SOAP::Lite. However I keep getting
      the following error:

      Can't locate object method "new" via package "SOAP::Packager::MIME" (perhaps you forgot
      to load "SOAP::Packager::MIME"?) at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/SOAP/Lite.pm line 3216.

      I have seen a previous post regarding a similar error, but the offered solution did not help.

      I believe I have now installed every possible prerequisite I could fin for using SOAP::Lite
      and is still not working. I am using Mac OS X V 10.4.7 (developer's tools are installed also).

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      maria_rosa

      pd: Following is the test script I'm trying to run:

      #!/usr/bin/env perl

      use SOAP::Lite;

      $wsdl = 'http://soap.genome.jp/KEGG.wsdl';
      $serv = SOAP::Lite -> service($wsdl);
      $enzymes = SOAP::Data->type(array => ["ec:1.2.1.10", "ec:1.2.3.3"]);
      $pathway_ids = $serv -> get_pathways_by_enzymes($enzymes);
      foreach $pathway_id (@{$pathway_ids}) {
      print $pathway_id, "\n";