Re: SOAP::Lite, WSDL and execution loops/delays

  • Christopher Heschong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Francis" <darkuncle@...> wrote:

      > When I turned on
      > SOAP::Lite->import(+trace => "all");
      > and directed output to a temp file[2], I found that the code was doing
      > a little over 560,000 apparently empty
      > SOAP::Data::new()/SOAP::Data::DESTROY() loops during the instantiation
      > of the SOAP object.

      Just as an FYI, I have reproduced this myself. Although I don't have any suggestions to
      help, I thought it might help to note that the problem seems to lie within generating the
      definitions from the service :

      use SOAP::Lite; my $soapobj = SOAP::Lite->service( "file:./NSConfig.wsdl" ); # Hangs

      Anyone have any ideas?