HTTP 1.1 support

  • kris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
      Hi,

      I am wondering if HTTP 1.1 is supported? if not, what are the
      alternatives?

      Thanks,
      -Kris
    • Scott Francis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006
        On 6/27/06, kris <krisg_mcd@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I am wondering if HTTP 1.1 is supported? if not, what are the
        > alternatives?

        define "supported" - are you under the impression that only HTTP/1.0
        is supported? I've been using HTTP/1.1 connections in my SOAP::Lite
        code (to the best of my knowledge; I could be mistaken).
        --
        darkuncle@{gmail.com,darkuncle.net} || 0x5537F527
        encrypted email to the latter address please