SOAP and LWP::UserAgent->get_basic_credentials (lwp-request style)

  • Scott Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
      I've reviewed the source for lwp-request to see how it overrides
      get_basic_credentials. As of yet, i'm undecided on how I can approach
      this. Would a patch to SOAP::Lite::Transport::HTTP::Client be
      required?

      Thanks.

      Scott

      -- bad little midless toys can lynch themself by replying to
      bl4ck_li5ted@... (don't do that!)
    • Issac Goldstand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006
        Try adding something like this to your client

        sub SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::get_basic_credentials {
        return "username" => "password";
        }

        Issac