Type can't be found in a schema class for soap::Lite 0.67

  • jadedr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2006
      Hello,

      I have perl client using the stub(pm file) generated by soap::Lite
      0.60. It is working with soap::Lite 0.67. In the client, I have a
      line:
      $service->serializer
      ->namespaces
      ->{'https://xxxxx/xxxxx.xsd'} = 'akasiteDeldt';

      One parameter type of my method is akasiteDeldt:ArrayOfInt.

      But when I tried to used the stub generated using soap::Lite 0.67. It
      give error like:
      Type 'ArrayOfInt' can't be found in a schema class 'SOAP::Serializer'
      I looked the generated pm file. I see the following line:
      $self->serializer->register_ns("https://xxxx/xxx.xsd","akasiteDeldt");

      In the wsdl file
      targetNamespace="https://xxxxx/xxxxx.xsd">
      <complexType name="ArrayOfInt">
      <complexContent>
      <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
      <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType" wsdl:arrayType="xsd:int[]"/>
      </restriction>
      </complexContent>
      </complexType>
      </schema>

      I would really appreciate if someone can tell me which direction I
      should work on to solve this. I am totally lost here.

      thanks.