xmlns:namespace confused

  • retoh123
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      An item is being generated by SOAP::Lite as

      <Item xsi:type="namesp1:StructureOf_Item">
      ^^^
      I have to remove the |xsi:type="namesp1:StructureOf_Item"| stuff
      and get a clean |<urn:Item>| instead to create a valid call.

      I have tried to define an own namespace with prefix 'urn'
      at the constructor as

      my $client = SOAP::Lite
      ->readable(1)
      ->ns('urn:catalogue.eshop.ws.crm.example.net', 'urn')
      ->uri('urn:http://tertius.example.com/Demo')
      ;

      and had the expectation my attributes are beeing prefixed
      with 'urn:...' like 'urn:Item' etc.

      It might be I didn't fully understand the namespace stuff yet.

      Please see
      http://infocopter.com/perl/soap-examples.html

      or get /see the related script on
      http://infocopter.com/perl/_files/soap/nested_code3mail_pl.txt

      for the full example.

      Any help or further references are appreciated.

      BR,
      Reto