SOAP::Lite reconnect

  • longliveajay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2006
      Folks,

      A simple question on my side

      I am currenlty using the following call to connect to a webservice:

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('https://www.abc.com/')
      -> on_action(sub {sprintf '"%s%s"', @_})
      -> proxy('');

      if the connection fails I would like the program to attempt
      reconnection n number of times. Any ideas on how to achieve this ?
    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
        I've used omething like:
        my $service;
        for (1..$n){
        $service = SOAP::Lite->proxy($proxy)->on_fault( sub { } );
        if ( !$service->is_success ) {
        sleep 10;
        }else{
        last;