Soap-Lite server as a PerlProcessConnectionHandler

  • thelastcondor2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      hi

      I'd like to have a soap-lite tcp server, to be the
      PerlProcessConnectionHandler of a apache virtualhost.
      So, my ipotetic script, didn't have to create a socket for listening
      to the request, but obtaining the socket from apache.

      if someone had work on something like this, or have suggestion to make
      it, let me know it.

      thanks

      P.S.:i'm not english, so, sorry for some error in my post :), i'm sure
      that you'll find a pair of it