Can't send parameters to a webservice made with DotNet From a soap::lite client

  • jefonline65
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2006
      Hello,

      I want to connect to a webservice made with DotNet and send it
      parameters. I
      can connect to it and receive a value but i can't send it parameters
      and i
      don't know why. Is someone can help me ?

      here is part of my code

      #paramètre à passer au webservice
      my $testStr = "test";

      my $uri
      = "http://tempuri.org/COD3_Util_Cognos_ReportNet_ws/Service1/";
      my $proxy = "file.asmx";

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri($uri)
      -> on_action( sub { return $uri.'HelloWorldStr'} )
      -> on_debug(sub{print@_})
      -> proxy ($proxy)
      ->HelloWorldStr( $testStr);#appel de la méthode avec passage
      du
      paramètre

      #affichage du résultat avec gestion des erreurs
      unless($soap -> fault){
      print $soap->result();
      print "\n";
      }
      else{
      print join', ',
      $soap ->faultcode,
      $soap ->faultstring,
      $soap ->faultdetail;
      }

      thank you.

      Jefonline65
    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2006
        What are the parameters you want to send?
        You can use SOAP::Data objects to create parameters and then pass them
        to your method call. E.g.

        my $testStr = SOAP::Data->name( 'myParameterName' => 'a string
        parameter')->type('string');

        ->HellowWorldStr($testStr);