Coercing client-generated SOAP::Fault to a SOAP::SOM object

  • Issac Goldstand
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 11:23 AM
      I have some client code that has traps for SOAP::SOM objects that are
      faults, and does special handling for them. I want to add some
      validation to the SOAP client which will generate a fault (with the
      client being the actor) to be caught by the existing traps.

      However, the existing traps expect a fault to live inside a SOAP::SOM,
      which SOAP::Fault apparently doesn't make. Any tips for how to go about
      doing this (or why it's a blatantly wrong approach?)

      Thanks,
      Issac