Weird Message from service on JBoss 4.0.4

  • Ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      I am trying to use the current version of SOAP::Lite to make soap
      calls on a service using JBoss 4.0.4 as the container. It is giving me
      really weird error (or maybe a common one that you saw :-)). Java
      client is working correctly though.

      <env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
      <env:Header/>
      <env:Body>
      <env:Fault>
      <faultcode>env:Client</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Endpoint {http://helloworld.ejb.test.com/wsdl}
      HelloWorldEndpointPort does not contain operation meta data for:
      {http://rdarbh1105:8080/helloworldws-ejb/HelloWorldBean?wsdl}hello
      </faultstring>
      </env:Fault>
      </env:Body>
      </env:Envelope>

      Endpoint {http://helloworld.ejb.test.com/wsdl}HelloWorldEndpointPort
      does not contain operation meta data for:
      {http://rdarbh1105:8080/helloworldws-ejb/HelloWorldBean?wsdl}hello

      The same soap call to the same service but on JBoss 4.0.3 is working
      fine. This is the code.

      sub SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::get_basic_credentials {
      return 'userid' => 'password';
      }
      use SOAP::Lite

      on_fault => sub { my($soap, $res) = @_;
      die ref $res ? $res->faultstring : $soap->transport->status,"\n";
      };
      $test = $argv[0];
      print SOAP::Lite
      -> uri('http://rdarbh1105:8080/helloworldws-ejb/HelloWorldBean?wsdl')
      -> proxy('http://rdarbh1105:8080/helloworldws-ejb/HelloWorldBean?wsdl')
      -> on_debug(sub{print@_})
      ->hello(SOAP::Data->name("String_1" => 'Ravi')->type('string'),
      SOAP::Data->name("String_2" => 'Darbhamulla')->type('string'))
      -> result;

      Please let me know if I am doing something wrong?