Re: EBay

  • Karjala
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      More information about my problem, here:
      http://dev-forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threadID=600000959&tstart=0&mod=1146137582918

      Karjala wrote:
      > Does anyone have the raw text of a sample SOAP request to eBay that
      > works?
      >
      > I'm trying hard to make a single GeteBayOfficialTime request to work
      > with no luck. An example would save me.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > - K

    • Ted Zeng
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:38 AM
        Hi,

        I used apache and SOAP::Lite on a Windows XP machine.
        In the server module, it doesn't have access to $ENV anymore,
        Like $programfiles.

        Is there anyway I can still access it?

        Ted Zeng