EBay

  • Karjala
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      Does anyone have the raw text of a sample SOAP request to eBay that works?

      I'm trying hard to make a single GeteBayOfficialTime request to work
      with no luck. An example would save me.

      Thanks,
      - K
    • Karjala
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
        More information about my problem, here:
        http://dev-forums.ebay.com/thread.jspa?threadID=600000959&tstart=0&mod=1146137582918

        Karjala wrote:
        > Does anyone have the raw text of a sample SOAP request to eBay that
        > works?
        >
        > I'm trying hard to make a single GeteBayOfficialTime request to work
        > with no luck. An example would save me.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > - K

      • Ted Zeng
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          Hi,

          I used apache and SOAP::Lite on a Windows XP machine.
          In the server module, it doesn't have access to $ENV anymore,
          Like $programfiles.

          Is there anyway I can still access it?

          Ted Zeng