Send raw XML

  • Karjala
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006
      Is there a way to send raw XML that I type by hand inside the
      <functionname>...</functionname>, instead of having to play with
      SOAP::Data ?

      SOAP::Data can get very annoying for complicated queries.

      Is there?

      Thanks,

      - Karjala
    • Jeff Lavallee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
        Karjala wrote:
        > Is there a way to send raw XML that I type by hand inside the
        > <functionname>...</functionname>, instead of having to play with
        > SOAP::Data ?
        >
        > SOAP::Data can get very annoying for complicated queries.
        >
        > Is there?

        Hi Karjala, from perldoc SOAP::Data:

        $elem = SOAP::Data->type('xml' => $xml_content);

        See the COMPOSING MESSAGES USING RAW XML section.

        Jeff