SOAP::Lite w/ Apache 2.x

  • Jay A. Kreibich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      Does anyone have any experience getting SOAP::Lite (in specific,
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Apache and Apache::SOAP) working under
      Apache 2.x? I would assume these modules care more about the version
      of mod_perl than Apache, but if there are any pitfalls in that
      direction, I'd like to hear about them.

      -j

      --
      Jay A. Kreibich | CommTech, Emrg Net Tech Svcs
      jak@... | Campus IT & Edu Svcs