Re: [soaplite] View XML

  • Eric Bridger
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
      Yes.

      Well you cannot do this before it is sent but ...

      print $client->transport->http_request->content() . "\n";
      print $client->transport->http_response->content() . "\n";

      will show you both the xml sent and received after being sent.

      You can also use:

      use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

      to see the whole interaction.

      Eric