Re: [soaplite] View XML

  • Karjala
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 7:59 PM
      I just found this:

      $client->transport->http_request->as_string
      $client->transport->http_response->as_string

      in

      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/2005/03/unlocking_065_d.html

      David Webster wrote:
      > I echo this request. It seems imperative for logging purposes however I
      > don't see how it is easily done.
      > Regards,
      > David Webster

    • Eric Bridger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 8:05 PM
        Yes.

        Well you cannot do this before it is sent but ...

        print $client->transport->http_request->content() . "\n";
        print $client->transport->http_response->content() . "\n";

        will show you both the xml sent and received after being sent.

        You can also use:

        use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

        to see the whole interaction.

        Eric