Reference a XSD

  • harlanadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 9:59 AM
      I am a newbie to Perl and to Soap Lite. I am trying to create a Soap
      server to test the CPE WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) for DSL
      modems/routers. I have the CWMP XSD and just need to reference it to
      get the correct de/serialization. Is there a way to reference a XSD in
      SOAP Lite in the latest version? Thanks Leon