Soap::Lite and Hummingbird Proxy access

  • dcsjrice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Does anyone have experience with using a Hummingbird proxy client with
      SOAP::Lite? The case I am dealing with is using Hummingbird proxy
      client with active directory validation. I have been at a loss as to
      how to get a SOAP::Lite agent to automatically connect through the proxy.

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> proxy('http://yyy.yyyyyy.net/service.cgi',
      proxy => myproxy.address:1080)
      -> uri('http://yyy.yyyyyy.net/Service');

      When I try to connect through the hummingbird proxy I can get the
      hummingbird sign-on (pop-up window from the hummingbird client), but
      it keeps returning 500 errors.

      I have tried many variations using standard proxy connects
      (user/password in-line, etc).

      Any help is appreciated.