Re: [soaplite] SOAP Bug on OpenBSD 3.8?

  • John Brahy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
      I agree with you that the os version is the last thing
      that should matter but the reason that I included it
      with my post is because my version of SOAP::Lite is
      part of the OpenBSD ports tree. So it was touched by
      people in the OpenBSD community, so it's not a stock
      version of SOAP::Lite.

      just fyi for the future,

      John

      xsi:type="xsd:string">http://testing.ad2.com/SMSAPI</c-gensym3>