Re: [soaplite] axis client and Soap::Lite server example?

  • Richard N. Fogle
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006
      Thank you very much!  Just as I was debugging my first WSDL.  That worked perfectly, I can return to the back-end programming now!  It's amusing sometimes, we sysadmin/perl types tend to go learn just enough to get something done so we can get back to the "real" work (ahem, HTML), and I frustratingly found out that isn't all that possible with WSDL.  Perhaps we'll see something like this for Foo::Bar type web services:

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
          -> uri(Foo/bar)
          -> proxy(http://ws.mydomain.com/ws);

      my $wsdl = $soap->magicWSDL("poof");