Document-Literal support in soap::lite?

  • Steve Pitchford
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 2:47 AM
      Hi,

      I'm having some difficulty using soap::lite as a server for document-literal
      messaging using an axis java client.

      My question is - is there a simple way to access the xml of the body message
      using soap::lite for document-literal messages ( I don't need a lot of the
      fancy stuff and would rather have as littleoverhead as possible )?

      After a bit of manipulation on the client side, I got it to produce a method
      to get it past the soap::lite modperl handler ( a bit of a bodge I know,
      names changed etc... ):

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <soapenv:Envelope
      xmlns:java="whatever">
      <soapenv:Body>
      <ns1:test xmlns:ns1="urn:TEST">
      <vector>
      <example-object
      xsi:type="java:classdefs.example-object">
      <object-attribute1>a value</object-attribute1>
      <object-attribute2>another value</object-attribute2>
      </example-object>
      <example-object>
      <object-attribute1>foo</second-object-attribute1>
      <object-attribute2>desc £</second-object-attribute2>
      </example-object>
      </vector>
      </ns1:test>
      </vector>
      </ns1:test>
      </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>

      But, at present soap lite just gives me:

      $VAR1 = {
      'example-object' => bless( {
      'object-attribute1' => 'a value',
      'object-attribute2' => 'another value'
      }, 'classdefs::example-object' )
      };

      $VAR1 = 'TEST';

      ( Which is probably due to it expecting an rpc formatted message )

      Any pointers?

      Cheers,

      Steve