SOAP Lite Server exiting unexpectedly

  • X Y
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi All,
      Does anyone have a clue why this might happen?
      I have a soap server and client both written in perl.
      The client is making calls to the server repeatedly,
      when I hit ctrl-c both the client and server exits.
      However, if I call a normal exit on the client end
      everything is ok.

      I used trace to detects faults but none are being
      reported.

      thanks

      http://mail.yahoo.com