XML payload

  • hiteshhemnani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hello All,

      I have written a web service whose input is xml string. I can call the
      method through WSDL using SOAP::Lite client, but when I try it from a
      WSDL validator site (mgateway.com) or when my client tries it from PHP
      Pear package, SOAP is not able to extract the xml input from the call.

      I am using rpc-style binding and use='encoded' in my wsdl.

      I tried to specify the type of that input parameter as base64Binary,
      but not able to get that working either.

      Can someone please tell me how to fix the problem or what my
      alternatives are?

      Any help will be highly appreciated.

      thanks,
      hitesh