.Net Client & Soap::Lite Server... everything ok but ...

  • xyzabc1010
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hi,
      I was wondering if anybody has a clue as to what may be happening. I
      managed to get my .NET client communicating with a SOAP server, even
      with complex data types. However, once a request has been made to the
      server, the soap server does not process any other request from other
      clients until my windows application exits.

      Am I setting some configuration incorrectly? I created the object and
      called the Dispose method on it (written in C#) but still the server
      hangs until the application exists. Any clues or leads?

      thanks
    • X Y
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        It seems that the HttpWebRequest class keeps the
        connection alive option. This somehow locks the
        SOAP::Lite server so that it can no longer take
        requests.

        What I did was override the GetWebRequest method and
        disabled the KeepAlive field.

        http://mail.yahoo.com