Re: Newbie help. Err: Can't call method "name" without a package or object

  • sainttim1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2006
      Don't sweat this anymore. Rather than using CPAN which grabs the .67 version, I hit the
      soaplite site, got .6, and installed it. I don't need .67 for anything that .6 can't do. Thanks
      for the help on this! Figured there was one line missing to set some backward
      compatibility, but guess it was all about the downgrade.