How to pass STDOUT

  • chuksilver
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
      im new on perl, and i think my quoestion its more perl than
      soap::lite. but let see who can help me.

      In some method i want to call a system command. Im using system() to
      do that. in a normal perl script i see the SDTOUT on the shell. but
      how can i pass the STDOUT with SOAP::Lite.

      Thanks
    • teden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        perl -e '@std = `uname -X`;print @std, "\n";'

        In other words, put your system command in between backticks (`) and
        the STDOUT will be the output, which you capture in an array.

        Thom Eden