modify Lite.pm

  • tilmant_a
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:12 AM
      Hello,

      I wrote a client with soap::lite 0.67 which communicates with a tomcat
      server.
      My client works if I modify Lite.pm. Indeed I need
      content type : application/soap+xml
      and in Lite .pm
      default_http_content_type = 'application/soap'

      I would like to know why content type is not application/soap+xml in
      file Lite.pm and how to set content type as application/soap+xml
      without modify file Lite.pm ?

      thanks,

      Amelie