Home Based Jobs !!

  • vedansh_verma_007
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      Well I know yu will be surprised to read this but this is true as
      true as you are reading ... You can earn Rs. 5000 - 7000/- per month
      by spending two to three hours a day on your computer. Yeah computer
      and Internet connection ... these two things are must to get this
      rare opportunity.

      You can use cyber cafe ... or your office computer for this.

      The main funda of this earning is simple ... various advertising
      agency want to send their emails and their advertisment to the
      various email account. You just have to send emails or post their
      advertisement on net. And for that you will get the payment on basis
      of each email through ICICI bank in Indian Currency. Company is
      Mumbai based company.

      To get the advertisment materials and more details send your query to
      ejob967@rediffmail

      Awaiting to give you money.

      Don't Forget to Forward this mail To Your Friends And groups!

      Wishing you good luck in your new home business.