Re: [soaplite] The age-old question: nesting, SOAP:Body and omitting namespaces

  • Eric Bridger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      You are mis-using the call method. Your "some-tag-or-another" is what
      S::L thinks is the name of the method you are calling. Seems to me it
      should be <code> with some namespace on the proxy. You must call some
      method on the SOAP server end.

      See:
      http://www.majordojo.com/soaplite/docs/SOAP/Lite.html#METHODS
      $client->call($method => @arguments);