Re: Wrapping command-line tools

  • pela3247
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
      Thank you very much for that. To summarise I need to write a Perl
      module which takes the incoming soap-call and parses it to my
      application (which just expects flags). How do I then collect the
      output which is written to STDOUT?

      Just to follow up on the wsdl-part, where do I put the wsdl file once
      i have written it. I guess that the apache webserver need to know
      about it somehow, or am I completely out in the blue?

      /Per