Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

document/literal

Expand Messages
  • Brian Glass
    I ve been trying to access the arcweb mapping service for the last couple days. I finally got something going. The problem was that SOAP::Lite was not doing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      I've been trying to access the arcweb mapping service for the last
      couple days. I finally got something going. The problem was that
      SOAP::Lite was not doing document/literal encoding correctly. I ended up
      trying stubmaker.pl and tweaked the results a little to get it to work.
      I added 3 lines and deleted a 4th.

      In the _call subroutine, near the bottom:

      # BJG
      $self->serializer->encodingStyle('');
      my $meth = SOAP::Data->name($method)->attr({xmlns => $method{namespace}});
      my $som = $self->SUPER::call($meth => @parameters);

      # this is the old call to SUPER::call
      # my $som = $self->SUPER::call($method => @parameters);

      It seems to work for now. This would be a cool addition to stubmaker.pl.
      I'm not sure how it'd know to do this or not. It needs to somehow know
      if it needs document/literal encoding. I didn't see how to do that.

      --
      http://glassbrian.com
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.