Vedr.: Re: [soaplite] WSDL... be gentle...

  • Jonas B. Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hello,

      Pod::WSDL is somewhat limited, but I think an update is on the way from the author, actually I am eagerly awaiting it.

      An alternativa could be:

      WSDL::Generator (also available on CPAN), I have not had any success with this module though, also because it does not work on Perl 5.8.

      jonasbn

      Austin Kropp <kropp@...>
      Sendt af: soaplite@yahoogroups.com

      03-02-2006 18:49

              Til:        "Daniel M." <danny_mk@...>
              cc:        soaplite@yahoogroups.com
              Vedr.:        Re: [soaplite] WSDL... be gentle...

      Check out Pod::WSDL
      http://search.cpan.org/dist/Pod-WSDL/lib/Pod/WSDL.pm

      You have to define the interface in your POD and then generate the
      wsdl, so it is not truly automagically generated, but I have found it
      works well.

      Austin

      On Feb 3, 2006, at 8:06 AM, Daniel M. wrote:

      > Hi,
      >    although I am sure that this question has been
      > asked
      > a million times here it goes again.  I have searched
      > google(groups) but no dice!
      >
      > Does SOAP::Lite or any SOAP module automagically
      > generate a WSDL file?
      >
      > It seems that the only way to generate a WSDL file for
      > a module that uses SOAP::Lite is to do it manually or
      > use another language.
      >
      > Am I wrong here?
      >
      > Thank you for your help.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links