Re: Please help : Soaplite .. FIXED !!

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2001
      Can't believe I work on this for numerous hours, post it here and
      then figure out what it is... It's all to do with the

      const char *default_interop_soapaction = "";

      in the interopclient.cpp code - changing it to "" makes it work fine
      and dandy (or at least for my example anyway).
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2001
        Cheers for the super fast reponse (what kind of SLA are you on ?!!) -
        you're absolutely right. Got it nailed now.

        Rich.